Join our Team – Work Seasonally for KT!
Effectively managing personnel for KT’s Tax department provides the staffing challenge of finding the ever-elusive seasonal employee. For the 2024 tax season, I am taking this challenge as an opportunity to share why seasonal positions are our best kept secret.
KT annually employs seasonal tax and administrative professionals to supplement our workforce from January through April. We welcome applicants to work onsite in our offices located in Gillette, Rapid City, and Spearfish, or in the case of an experienced tax professional, remotely.
Why only work four months out of the year?
- January through April is cold! Take this time to earn some cash, so you can enjoy spring, summer, and fall in the Black Hills.
- Great opportunity to secure future full- or part-time employment.
- Continuing professional education provided to gain or maintain licensure.
- We feed you twice a week!
- You become part of a team that works hard and plays hard. This includes celebrating in Deadwood after the April tax deadline and inclusion in Firm events throughout the remainder of the year.
- You will be an integral part of serving our clients.
- Compensation that rewards performance to return year after year.
Who are we seeking?
- Parents working around childcare/school schedules.
- Retired individuals.
- Students taking courses online or in between semesters.
- Business owners who operate during peak tourist times.
- Individuals looking for a professional employment setting to enhance their skills.
If you feel our seasonal opportunities are a fit for you, please contact Kristy or Steph at 605-342-5630 or apply through our Careers page.