Interested in taking the CPA Exam?
Getting your CPA will look different in 2024. Learn more about the CPA Evolution, and more, from our preferred professional education partners – Becker.
KT Intern Experience
Fall recruitment application process for students seeking internships or full-time positions:
- The firm will post internship and full-time position information on designated college career services websites and on our website in mid-August.
- Students are encouraged to attend our campus events. See the Internship page for details.
- If you are interested in an internship or full-time position, make sure to submit your cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcripts. Students can submit these documents either at one of our campus events, via our website, or via their school’s career services department. If your school has a set process for applying for accounting internships and full-time positions, please follow that process.
- All interviews will be conducted during September and the first weeks of October. Interviews will be conducted on campus or in-person when possible but may be conducted virtually.
- The firm will make all offers for internships and full-time positions by mid to late October.