- I am spending all of my time managing payroll for my employees.
- The financial reports out of my system do not make any sense.
- My bookkeeper is going out on maternity leave. Now what?
- Our Company is growing but we do not have enough accounting work for two full-time employees. What options do I have?
- I have hired three bookkeepers in the past year. I am struggling with finding qualified help.
It doesn’t always make sense to hire an in-house staff member to manage and monitor everyday accounting tasks. Likewise, small-to-medium businesses and organizations often find themselves seeking out the services of outside entities to manage responsibilities, such as bookkeeping and payroll.
What Can Our Accounting Services Do For You?
In addition to alleviating the burden of everyday accounting tasks, KTLLP offers the best in technology and service to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently. Our accounting services allow you to free up management and staff resources, while entrusting these responsibilities to an established and experienced accounting firm.
Some of the services offered by Ketel Thorstenson, LLP are:
- General Ledger
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Payroll Processing
- W2’s and 1099’s
- Quarterly Payroll Reporting
- Sales and Excise Taxes
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
See our website for further details or call Jani Zweber, Accounting Services Manager, at 342-5630.